View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #29
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Burning the koran, burning the flag, burning the bible, "piss" christ, draw a mohammad cartoon day...all the same..Crappy, disrespectful actions.

Except one group sorta threatens to cut someones head off for it and means it. Hmm...Guess which one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
I have often had the thought "Where do they get off" with this subject. We can't draw a picture of your prophet, but you can behead a reporter and air it on Al-Jazera? The double standard with these guys is unbelievable.
dont y'all think you are brushing with broad brushes here? as far as i know, there is no muslim pope speaking for the muslim world, and calling for heads to be sawed off.

instead there are boogar-eating-moron attention-whores here that are calling for koran burnings, and boogar-eating-moron attention-whores "there" (meaning "not here") that are calling for heads to be sawed off.

the difference? America is better. Did you have any question about that before this "debate"? our system is simply superior, for muslims, for christians, for athiests, for people that worsip peekachu on mescaline, whatever. our system is better than "theirs" (the places where people hold up an ak-47 and shout about chopping off heads). Of course it is worse "there", duh!

No?

and the people that use the "they are worse" arguments to justify ANYTHING here are only interested in making things worse HERE, in my opinion.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote