Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #417
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I mean I guess...Barnes just needed a place to spread his wings. Even Rick said Barnes' work ethic is second to none. He's done a lot himself. Rick gets some credit in there but I wouldnt call it Ricks great achievement
I think Rick's biggest achievement with Barnes is the fact he plays him and gave him a veteran's core role which is what I think DHWS was suggesting. With 4 years in the league, along with a couple of rings and 20+mil salary I'd say Rick considers him a vet and has loosened the leash on him.

Dirk's mere presence on the team is what I think is holding Barnes back from fully taking over as the main catalyst/goto guy.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote