View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #13
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

What's sad is that we find ourselves debating the debate, rather than focusing on the real issue...the "Bailout"

Why is Obama running from the Issue?

Not to hijack this thread, but when it comes to this bailout...if this is to be a bailout where both government and private industry foot the bill, are they not buying up tangible assetts that are to be paid back...as in a loan?

When they are paid back, where does that money go? If the government has the money to hand out a loan, then when it is paid back will that lower the tax hit for citizens in the future?

Do those who buy up these loans, not stand to gain a profit, including the government?

Where does that profit go?

Will it be refunded to the citizens, or again...establish a lower tax in the future?

There is a ton here and this is more important than the recent natural disasters. The fallout of a screwed up plan is far greater than any damage from Ike or even Katrina.

Why is Obama treating this as if it's no big deal?

The funny part is watching the spin that the various news outlets are giving this, it clearly shows the bias...polls show that this is a positive reflection on McCain, but the leftist driven media outlets have created a negative spin and watch, they will persuade some non-voting Americans to trash McCain.

Do these people not see the seriousness of this issue and why are they ignoring how Democrat leadership is trivializing and politicizing this issue? What do they not understand what it means to actually do your job, so that when McCain steps in to work they think it's grandstanding.

Look at McCains history, he has a trackrecord of NOT being on board with midnight shotgun deals and he simply did as he regularly does, which was to step in and listen to what is being negotiated and then taking his time to process the information in order to understand the consequences and then present a deal that is fair for the American people.

I was iffy on McCain...but the more I get to know the guy and the more I see him in action the more I look forward to backing him and voting for him.

I see Obama as trying to divert focus from the real issue, he simply Can't Handle the Truth.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote