View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #415
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I've been thinking about Hedo since the news broke, and the only scenario I've been able to come up with (admittedly not having tried very hard) that might have any appeal and that doesn't involve Bosh is this:

1) the Mavs keep Booby
2) they manage to work a trade involving Butler that brings them back an upgrade at SG (say JJ for argument's sake)
3) they trade JET+Carroll to Toronto for Hedo+Banks.

Then, assuming Wood re-signs, and leaving Damp, JJB and the MLE completely out of the picture to keep things simple, you'd be looking at:

Kidd/Booby
JJ/Booby
Marion/Hedo
Dirk/Hedo
Wood

as your top 7 in the rotation. Not a big talent infusion by any means, but it makes much better sense positionally than the current roster, I think, and you've still got assets available to do some more tweaking.

I wouldn't be mad at that trade at all....Terry needs to go no matter what because I'm tired of his now show's in the playoffs plus to open more playing time for Roddy, Hedo when he WANT'S to be is almost unstoppable with his size and ability to put the ball on the floor.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote