View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 10:30 AM   #43
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Can someone tell me how Chriss looked?
Offensively excellent. He was doing what he needed. He moved without the ball to get some assisted layups and at least one oop that I saw. He even hit his first three since January 26th.

His defense is still lacking. He's not super long so he has to move his feet more and his feet just looked slow from time to time, but he's out of position less and less.

Also his rebounding was not great. He doesn't have great size or length on his arms and he just got worked on the boards. Sometimes by our guys like Luka, but I saw a few possessions where he was in position but Stewart just stole the board. Stewart is an elite rebounder so it's kinda understandable but also ending up with 1 reb in 10minutes is not great.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-07-2022 at 10:34 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote