View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 03:00 PM   #50
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I have to say it again too: Josh turned 21 in November. All of his best ball is in front of him. He is so much more athletic and skilled than Bey. If he can keep that shot solid and his confidence high he will be a cornerstone here. Guys that can move laterally and jump like he can and guard 1-4 are so rare.
I still wish we would have drafted Bey or Bane considering we're trying to compete in the playoffs right now and another quality player might have us in the finals. I'll believe Green is as good as either of them when I see it. That being said, I definitely no longer consider it a wasted draft pick. Green has developed into a serviceable NBA role player, and the fact that he is only 21 is very encouraging indeed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote