Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #77
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
At the same time, you could say the same thing about Roddy and JET.
True. I think the difference there is one is future-thinking - as in potential franchise player, if you believe Dirk's prognosis.

I'm still talking myself into not needing Haywood as a backup and if his attitude is garbage, it's easier, but I am a little wary of going up against a frontline as big as the Lakers with an army of swingmen.

In the end, I also find it hard to believe Houston trades away its best player for an older player with diva qualities who has been a part-time (ok, 65%) starter for most his career - even if said player plays a harder to fill position. It smells like Fish's rumormongering..

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 12-17-2010 at 01:43 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote