View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It takes balls to open up online, even if it ultimately is a group of strangers. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You have to realize that everyone has his struggles, it's how you react that defines you. Do not give up on life. It sucks sometimes, but it all ultimately works out eventually, and it is worth it. As strange as it still sounds (it is 2011) lots of people still care about you that don't know you in real life; heck, I hardly know you and I'd be very sad if I heard something happened to you.

All the ribbing about you making the game day threads is just in good fun, I'm sure. So have fun here, we've already have a loss on the board. We don't need another one.

Have fun and enjoy our Mavs!