Thread: Stromile Swift
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 04:43 PM   #8
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE:Stromile Swift

I went back and this is the best I could do.

Dallas trades:
PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 4.8 apg in 41.5 minutes)
SG Josh Howard
Dallas receives:
PF Stromile Swift (9.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 0.7 apg in 22.1 minutes)
C Tyson Chandler (9.2 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.0 apg in 24.4 minutes)
SF Eddie Robinson (5.7 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.0 apg in 21.2 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +7.0 ppg, +7.3 rpg, and -1.8 apg.

Memphis trades:
PF Stromile Swift (9.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 0.7 apg in 22.1 minutes)
Memphis receives:
SF Donyell Marshall (13.4 ppg, 9.0 rpg, 1.8 apg in 78 games)
Change in team outlook: +3.7 ppg, +3.3 rpg, and +1.1 apg.

Chicago trades:
C Tyson Chandler (9.2 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.0 apg in 24.4 minutes)
SF Donyell Marshall (13.4 ppg, 9.0 rpg, 1.8 apg in 30.5 minutes)
SF Eddie Robinson (5.7 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.0 apg in 21.2 minutes)
Chicago receives:
PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 4.8 apg in 78 games)
SG Josh Howard
Change in team outlook: -10.7 ppg, -10.6 rpg, and +0.7 apg.

Dallas:
Dallas would do this trade in a heartbeat, as I am a homer it benefits them the most. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Jamison would move up to starter with Swift backing him up, Fizer would start at Center, with Robinson getting limited minutes behind Swift and Delk. Would give us a lineup of: Nash, Finley, Jamison, Dirk and Chandler with a 2nd string of Best, Delk, Swift, Najera, and Bradley.

Memphis:
Memphis does this to get a little more Offense and his contract expires in the Summer. Marshall could help fill the void for when Mr. Miller has an off night. Marshall could even come in and play a little PF for when Gasol has problems with Bigger PF's.

Chicago
Chicago does this for they would be scary in the east with a starting lineup of Crawford, Rose, Pippen, Walker, and Curry. That team could be just plain scary! Now this trade also benefits Chicago in another way. If Walker doesn't work out, they would have a whole lot of money coming off the books in 2005 to help pay for Crawford, Curry, and Hinrich for their long term contracts. The only downside of this trade is that Chicago would lose ALL depth. Howard won't get alot of playing time on our NEW team.

This is the best I could do with trying to Get Swift. It won't have a snowball chance in hell happening, but with Cuban, who knows what WILL happen.

Edit: I screwed up, should have been Chandler instead of Fizer.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote