View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #55
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
so your viewpoint is that gender does make a difference?
From what I understand about abortion law, its really up to the individual woman to decide on what determining factor/s motivate her to abort her pregnancy....so issues like gender could be reasonable if it was deemed such by an individual woman. If she found out she was carrying a male and only wanted a female is no different from her deciding that she just didn't want a baby at this time at her life because it would be so inconvenient and slow down her pursuit of self advancement. That is at least how I understand the abortion law. But I am no expert.

Quote:
but I have been complimented for my breasts.
this talk just got a little hotter.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote