View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #60
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
your viewpoint is based on a definition you have made of when life begins. your viewpoint is extreme, and (this shouldn't surprise you) there is no basis of support for your viewpoint other than your opinion.
Really........no basis except my opinion.

Wow

So my definition of when life begins differs from who -- I mean what percentage of people in the world?

Isn't there anyone else on this planet that believes that life begins at conception - at least when there is a heartbeat.........

I guess I am all alone and my viewpoint is extreme -- but I'll keep it anyway.

Now as to the no basis -- you are kidding/lying to yourself if you don't see a basis for it -- whether you agree or not.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote