View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #62
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Really........no basis except my opinion.

Wow

So my definition of when life begins differs from who -- I mean what percentage of people in the world?

Isn't there anyone else on this planet that believes that life begins at conception - at least when there is a heartbeat.........

I guess I am all alone and my viewpoint is extreme -- but I'll keep it anyway.

Now as to the no basis -- you are kidding/lying to yourself if you don't see a basis for it -- whether you agree or not.
who knows what percentage of the world believes that life begins at conception vs life begins at a heartbeat vs life begins upon a central nervous system vs life begins at birth?

there is no absolute answer to the question, some believe what they believe by their own thoughts/analysis, some believe what they believe because their religious leadership told them how to believe.

I see those who believe that life begins at fertilization to have an extreme viewpoint, just as I see those who believe that life begins at birth to have an extreme viewpoint. neither of these have a basis in logic, whether you agree or not.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote