View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #86
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

If the Bucks were smart they would have traded him draft day after selecting him to a team that could pick for them and give them something for their troubles. I probably would have done the same thing if enough teams wanted Yi that bad. Instead they get this worst case scenario in which the player (or Chinese givernment whoever you want to blame) is absolutely destroying his own trade value.

The tragedy of it all is Yi would also be great in the Bucks lineup, although I can see where he might be concerned with playing time (Bogut, Gadzuric, and Charlie V). I still think he's going to be a bust, but this is pretty much an ideal situation for a young player to grow in since the Bucks are already in rebuilding stages and Yi fills a need.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote