View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #43
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
I think Pierce will turn 30 before the season starts.

Michael Finley is only 34, and he stopped being a "superstar" 3-4 years ago. I think Boston's window is very tight here--they've given up a lot of their youth & future draft picks, and any hope of cap room any time soon.
True, but that team is about KG. As long as he can play at the level he's at now they can handle any declines in Pierce or Allen.

Quote:
On a different note, Minnesota should pick up a nice trade exception from this--think they'd want some more players, i.e., Buckner & DJ, or does the fact that they just acquired 5 guys in this deal make that moot?
Hard to say. Buckner's essentially an older version of Trenton Hassell, so I doubt they'd want him. Mbenga's a possibility though.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote