View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:55 PM   #64
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
me too. The Mavs, though, seem bent on the "we're good enough as long as our competitors get worse" approach to improvement. I do wonder how much the mavs might have had to do with keeping KG out of Phoenix.
To true Lurkin. Reminds me of Jon Daniels comments with BaD Radio this past offseason where he said that since the other teams in the AL West didn't improve much, they didn't feel the need to do anything drastic. I feel our team is good, but 67 wins doesn't mean much. You have to remind yourself that each season is a new one and has nothing to do with the last. BUT, seems like Avery, Donnie, and Cuban don't see it that way.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote