View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #34
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember where I saw it now, I think on espn's twitter ticker, but somebody pointed out that the language Stern used in discussing his revocation of the trade left open the possibility that some tweaks might be enough to secure league approval. If that's the case, my first thought goes to Okafor. If you owned the Hornets and were faced with losing your franchise player, wouldn't you want to clear that contract off your books in the process?