View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 05:26 PM   #36
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Game reports online NOW with photos to follow And a SUGGESTED DATE for the next games.

To clarify, the gym has two court areas...side by side...separated by a curtain. Exactly the same on each side. Three baskets on each side of the curtain...one at each end and one on the side...

3 on 3 was played on the side basket...4 on 4 was played "full court" end to end...does that make sense. At the gym, we usually play to 24, but in the interest of getting everyone time and not having some people sitting for a long time, we played 15's.

If there are captains, I'm one and I pick my son. You can be the other Mad (if your sorry ass shows up this time !!!!!) <all in fun>

But that doesn't really make sense, since we rotated teams and subbed players in the interest of fairn teams...and we were joined by some Coppel HS players and a gym regular or two..

We're serious about playing again on august 10th so PM either Rhylan or me....

If someone has a better court, please step up...I heard no complaints about the Coppell Y gym...but we're open to suggestion.

Glad to see "Road Rage" posting...we figured that was you, C....next time introduce yourself ! props to ya...you can play this game !!! We want you back.