View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #102
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I don't really have to admit anything to anyone. I just have to go with what I know and what I believe. If Dirk was good enough to win with the cast he had in '11, then the job is to find pieces that are comparable or better to work for what he has left/gives up along the way or pieces that are dramatically better to make him a secondary piece.
Well...that's where this whole thing just sort of breaks down logically and ends up being every man to his own taste. Because we can start going in circles quite easily. As in...if there was nothing special about the supporting cast in '11, then why didn't Dirk get anything done before now? Since he didn't, does this imply that there *was* something special about the '11 cast? This can go on and on...

As for whether you "have to admit anything" or not...I certainly wasn't speaking specifically to you. Rather, I was speaking of the general Mavs fan. If you are an exception to that, great. I love optimism as much as the next guy. It's why I am charged up about next year's team.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote