View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #108
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, they do... I understand that. However, they have to worry about more than Dirk's prime AND they also have to try to put their team in the best place to win a championship.

I completely understand what the front office is doing. The question isn't "what are they doing and why are they doing it".. it's "did they go about it in the right way".

There is obviously a legitimate debate as to whether or not they did. It's not a cut and dry "yes" or "no" proposition as some of you would like to believe. The front office might have very well made the wrong decision.. The insistance that the front office did not and that you're an idiot if you believe otherwise has gone a long way to perpetuate this argument at d-m.com.

As I've said several times on here, I don't know what the right answer was/is. But I'm at least willing to listen to both sides instead of making a complete ass out of myself

Last edited by Murphy3; 08-13-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote