View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #117
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
This ^ personally I am not one of those that thinks bringing back the band would have had us winning it all. I am just one those that thinks Dirk + Chandler is a great combo. Could there be others? Maybe. Can we get them here? Maybe. Did Tyson offer to stay? Hell yes. Mine is a one in the hand two in the bush sort of argument. I towed the line at the time when we let them all go and understand the Cuban CBA thoughts. But looking back I kinda wish we paid that man his money (just Chandler not the rest). Now we have to scratch to get another big man to play some hard D behind Dirk.
I think you're where alot of people are. Some seem to think that the only options were to either keep the band together or to basically blow it all apart except for the people they kept for the 2011 season..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote