View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #119
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Scratch to get another big man to play D? The center position is stronger than ever. Kaman and Brand each averaged 1.6 blocks per game last season. Sure, no player is the help-side defender that Tyson is, but this current team doesn't need to rely on it. Kidd and Terry aren't on the team anymore. Good grief, not two seasons ago people were gushing over getting a guy like Kaman. Some people need to open their eyes to what we actually have.
OK OK OK... lol I am with you man, this will be fun to see how they come together no doubt. I am just a fan of the Chandler/Dirk combo. I thought it was solid. Kaman, if he stays healthy and Brand if he works out will be great too and maybe I will BECOME a fan of one of those combos. And yes we had to scratch to get Brand on a lucky bid and Kaman could have easily slipped away. My point was that we HAD a guy in our hand that worked. That's all. And I totally agree that the FO flipped it up with efficiency at the last second. Kudos for that move.

Last edited by ibivibiv; 08-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote