View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah or an injury bothered him. Mavs are strangely quiet around Booby anyway. Carlisle briefly expressed concerns on his health earlier this season when he couldn't crack the rotation and since then he is strangely in and out although clearly being the best option at the backup point.

One assumption on my part is that there are health issues which keep him out of some games, but the Mavs don't want to hurt his trade value and so take the "DNP-CD" or "inactive" route.

I figure this is a wild guess, but I'm running out of explanations. He came into January with the backup gig, suddenly disappeared for three games during the homestand (with one appearance on the inactive list), had that great game against the Spurs and after another decent game yesterday suddenly it's Mike James again?

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-02-2013 at 02:14 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote