View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 04:56 PM   #2125
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Legion saying he wants out and Dallas is 1st or 2nd on list.

Guys who are pure shooters like Hield and THJ aren't getting the big bucks anymore and this team has too many one-way guys (THJ, Curry, etc.) so I'm not sure we'd be that interested. I really welcome the move to get two-way guys (developing Green, Exum, Williams, Lively, OMax)

THJ for Hield would work without an extension. I wouldn't add much to that. It's a pretty lateral move and as much as I've complained about THJ for his defense and role, Hield could be a worse defender and THJ is decent as a sparkplug and positive veteran leader. The problem with him was really that he could never be a second scorer on a good team and is not a creator.

Holmes and a young player (Hardy/Green/Lively/OMax)? I'd say no in a second. Not sure if there are any other trades that work.

Maybe an extend-and-trade? I think there are limitations on trades post-extension, so not sure that could even work.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote