View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 10:24 AM   #30
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

nah...don't follow em all over the country. Only when they are in places that I can get to easily. Last summer, i lived in Taos, and caught the Panic at Red Rocks (3 shows), and River run in Keystone. Also went to Nashville and Memphis and caught them at Beall St. Festival. Of course, made the Dallas and Houston shows as well early last summer. I agree big boy that some of the fans are ridiculous and need to get a life, but to each his own. I do really enjoy the improvosational skills of these bands though not to mention the music rocks. The vibe at the shows is unbelievable (especially Red Rocks), so I can see why some people do follow them. A few of my good friends spent all last summer on tour, but I couldn't do it full time.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote