View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #28
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
The thing about an Al Jefferson for Dust Chip swap is that it seems realistic...Wade, James, JJ, and Bosh do not. Do whatever you can to get those guys...and I want to resign Haywood.

But honestly, I'm tired of having to cheer for Terry and Dampier...Carlisle just can't help himself and it hurt our team last season. I just want them and there incredible one dimensional games off my team...or at least NOT getting starters minutes.

So if All Jefferson is out there and those other guys are not...and no tempting trades makes themselves available...I would be happy to roll the dice on Jefferson.
Don't mention the word realistic around here. Keep that on the DL.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote