View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:33 PM   #64
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Chicken or the egg. I'd say fire Kidd if he can't make it past the first round with this roster.

Maxi and THJ in their correct roles are absolutely rotation worthy. It's the same thing we are seeing with Powell, though with additions he's almost just depth in case of injury.

Maxi at the 4 and THJ as a spark plug 2, both from off of the bench, are great depth. A good coach knows when to sit both, especially if one keeps being hunted on the defensive end in THJ.

THJ didn't appear to learn shit all on shot selection last night. Jacked up a couple of deep contested threes. He's nice when he's hitting, but I he's one for certain that I won't miss...
THJ isnt necessarily hunted. He just doesnt know when to hedge, loses track of his man by ball watching, has a terrible feel and anticipation of screens.

He is a lost cause and shouldnt be getting more than 12-15 mins a game unless he is having one of those flamethrower games where he has it going immediately.

Kidd and the coaching staff should have already eliminated many of the same defensive 101 mistakes they have made since he was hired. Just rolling mostly with what RC had in place isn't good enough.

The roster is better but we consistently make fundamental errors in defensive strategy that will force us to have an incredibly hot offensive playoff run to contend.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote