View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 11:24 AM   #11
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Fun with Statistics

Each person has his own reasons why the War in Iraq is a legitimate one. For me it was to get rid of the Arab Hitler, with some fringe benefits like like denying Hamas, Hizbollah and maybe Alqeda from getting State support for their terrorist activities. So I am glad an US president had the resolve to tackle this situation like Clinton in Kosovo.

I also feel it is an election year issue regarding the June 30th handover uproar created by Ted Kennedy and JFKerry, but I agree with the Iraqis nobody wants to be ruled by occupiers indefinetely, it not as if the US troops will leave Iraq June 30th.

I have patience regarding the Iraqi situation, unlike some from the left. I know it is an difficult situation in Iraq and it takes time normalize the situation. I will believe the writing of Iraqis anyday than read stuff in the WP, NYT and BBC.

Read this blog and other Iraqi blog linked on this site to get the views of the Iraqis.

Link

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote