View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #2955
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavericks' Jason Terry unhappy with Las Vegas encounter with Gregg Popovic
Posted at 11:57 AM on Tue., Sep. 28, 2010

During the Las Vegas summer league, Jason Terry said he bumped into Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich.

It was not a happy reunion.

"It was the Spurs, our rival,'' Terry said of the playoff loss. "And then I see Pop in Vegas. We talked a little and that was definitely part of the conversation, them beating us after we got them (the previous year).''

Terry didn't go into details, but it was clear that Popovich took great delight in the payback. And Terry didn't like having to hear it, even though it was the truth.

Terry added that the way last season ended left a lasting burn.

"It's eating at me now,'' he said. "And until we get to the playoffs next spring and win a series and get to the conference finals and Finals, it's still going to eat at me.''

--Eddie Sefko

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...-popovich.html

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote