View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #485
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Reports now coming down, of course, that it will be Matt Moore, their stud flamethrowing lefty rookie, starting game one. Buster Olney said Niemann earlier today, but the Tampa paper says Moore now.

Crap. We were going to demolish Niemann. We've never seen Moore before. Now, I really wouldn't want to be any left-handed starter facing Napoli or Beltre right now, but still. Slightly nervous, only because we've never seen him. His first start against the Yankees he struck out 11 in 5 innings.
See, this just pisses me off. I've been upset about letting Matt Moore go ever since it happened. He was supposed to be the next Tony Romo...wah, wah, and all that. I can't imagine why we couldn't keep him around for a while longer. And now that he is freaking pitching against us in the freaking baseball playoffs? Damn...how many ways can you get screwed, you know? We are so trigger happy, it would seem, on our prospects. You've got to give a guy like Moore a chance to thrive! It's the dumbest roster decision I've ever seen. And I don't care if he didn't have a lot of success in Seattle. Kid can play, and he's showing that. You have to respect that.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote