View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 02:36 AM   #850
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
UGH!

I swear to god, I was just looking at the 2021 free agents list and thinking, "god that would suck so bad if it ended up being someone like Hayward."
I think they toyed with a sign and trade for him THIS year, tbh. I have heard that they like him, he likes them and wants to be here. That's where all the opt out talk came from. Dallas didn't want to pay him his number (he wants Horford money) because of Giannis (assumed) and so he has been weighing an offer from Atlanta against opting in and getting traded wherever the hell Boston wants to send him for weeks.

SO...if all of that is true, raising the offer for him and negotiating a sign and trade with Boston is very likely to get another look from the Mavs tomorrow.

Brace yourself.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote