View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 02:47 AM   #853
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I have no doubt that he can still play, but we need wing defenders BADLY. And some f**king athleticism wouldn't hurt either.
I hear you. I just think they're way more focused on adding a second player who can drive and make plays to pair with Luka. That's literally all Donnie or Carlisle ever talk about..."secondary playmaker"..."take pressure off of Luka"...etc.

I feel like they believe this should be done BEFORE they spend on role players, so as not to paint themselves into any corners, fit wise.

But, then again, I've got buddies who strongly believe this whole off season is about trading up in the draft to get a guy they think might be a "star."

I honestly don't know what to expect now that Giannis is off the board. I just hope they don't panic and do something stupid.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 11-17-2020 at 02:48 AM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote