View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 03:07 AM   #857
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
I hear you. I just think they're way more focused on adding a second player who can drive and make plays to pair with Luka. That's literally all Donnie or Carlisle ever talk about..."secondary playmaker"..."take pressure off of Luka"...etc.

I feel like they believe this should be done BEFORE they spend on role players, so as not to paint themselves into any corners, fit wise.

But, then again, I've got buddies who strongly believe this whole off season is about trading up in the draft to get a guy they think might be a "star."

I honestly don't know what to expect now that Giannis is off the board. I just hope they don't panic and do something stupid.
I’m all aboard the secondary playmaker bandwagon. Our biggest need imho. I think between Maxi and DFS and whoever we draft and sign with MLE we can cobble together a pretty good defensive wing rotation for next season, and maybe more if we strike lucky in the draft and MLE.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote