View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #44
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Alex...did you watch the debate? I don't really give a crap about politics a full two years before the election (sheesh).

However I saw someone post that foxnews was slandering or trying to make Paul look bad. I would be shocked if it were during the debate as I find Brit Hume to be emminently professional. Possibly he was talking about later coverage or something.
sorry, one more thing dude1394. I haven't read my mail in a really long time and I finally answered a message you sent me a very long time ago. Sorry for the late response.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote