Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 03:18 PM   #42
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
But what compounds that is a FO that did absolutely nothing to prepare for this. They knew he comes into camp overweight and knew he played in the Olympics. I thought he would have issues more midseason, but they are happening right now. The team could have gotten a serious, secondary ball handler to fill in when needed.

Luka just needs to grow up, and to me that is a natural part of being a young adult. I'm not worried about that because it doesn't solve the crux of the issue. Even 220 lb, primo Luka can't carry this sorry ass team.
Yes he should be in much better shape but that doesn't explain the wide open missed shots by his fucking teammates. Some, not you, are letting the FO off the hook for basically keeping the same team in place since he was a skinny teenager.

Last edited by Zeus; 12-11-2021 at 03:19 PM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote