View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 04:58 PM   #6
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.ksl.com/article/50393341...th-officiating

That missed call aside, Gobert thought it was about time the Jazz got some whistles down low.

"Their whole game plan is to hit me on every rebound," he said Monday. "You got guys trying to box me out with the elbows out and stuff like that; grabbing me. It's their game plan."

Gobert claimed that in Utah's Game 3 loss — when he had just seven rebounds and no offensive boards — Dallas was allowed to get away with all those tactics without penalty. So he said it was a nice change to see those fouls come in Game 4. Dallas center Maxi Kleber fouled out in just 18 minutes.

"I didn't get none of those calls (in Game 3) and any time I was doing anything illegal, I was getting the foul. So I didn't think it was fair," Gobert said. "In Game 4, I got a few — not all of them — but I got a few of those calls."

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote