Thread: Ben Simmons??
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 09:03 AM   #11
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Could you explain why Simmons would be an "absolute perfect fit?" Because the way I see it, Luka is almost the worst player in the league to put Simmons next to, because it requires Simmons to play off the ball. Playing next to Luka would take away from Simmons' greatest strength- ball-handling/facilitating, and put a blinding spotlight on his horrific flaw- the fact that he can't shoot.
I agree with you. If Simmons doesn?t have the ball in his hands he?s useless on offense. Defensively sure he?d be a great fit next to Luka. I still think Simmons can be a good player in this league, but hopefully it?s not here with that contract.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote