View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #11
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

wow! quite the ambitious goal Murph! I used to run, and I loved it! I never ran more than 3 or 4 miles at a time though so I can't imagine doing a marathon. you actually have inspired me to start jogging again. when I was in my best shape, I beat my dad in the turkey trot in Dallas (which was a big deal because he too is a runner, and I was always the "smart kid" while my brother was the athlete!). that was only a 5k. maybe I'll make it my goal to run in the turkey trot at Thanksgiving. We could support each other? I've been pretty sedentary the past couple of years, and my body is now starting to feel the effects. I have high blood pressure and would love to bring it down!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote