View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 10:40 AM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I like be be level headed when criticizing Rick because he is a very good coach. I'm objective enough though to question some of the things he has done this season. I think running Zaza into the ground is on him. I'm not saying the team had much of a choice because I agree that Mejri and McGee probably aren't saving the day. At the same time, why even have Mejri and McGee on the roster if you can't use them? Because you simply cannot have both small ball and no defensive center and expect success.

You also set yourself up for disappointment when the FO knowingly put older, veteran injury-ridden players and expect it to all work out. And then coach won't play the younger or end of bench guys when needed. The whole recipe for what they were trying to do just didn't make sense.

But hey, everything looks bad when you're losing, and it's easy to pick apart. I just hope we aren't going to just re-tool and keep most of the guys we already have. THAT would be a big failure because you are doing the exact same thing over and over again.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote