View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:06 PM   #2063
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Exactly why I think he will get moved.

This supposed 2nd option was a virtual no show in the POs, so if he continues to be considered in that role, I don't see how anyone can expect anything different next season unless he reconsiders his role.

KP could possibly become a legit 2nd option if he ever stops considering himself as a #1 option like he was in NY.

That's the way I see it.
That is a possibility too. I just don't know what they'd get in return for him. I feel like teams would be buying low to try to get him.

I personally feel like there's enough here for Luka to be 1a and KP to be 1b. That's if that's NY KP we are getting. I've seen him take over games before. I don't know where that guy is at.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote