View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 06:10 AM   #62
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbcool
Are you Serious?
What about the two other guys that averaged 20 points a game?
We had the better team. Steve Nash and Michael Finley contributed alot to that win. Both shot a better FG% than Dirk.

The Mavs beat the Twolves.

And what is this "he produces in the playoffs" crap. When we have needed Dirk to step up in the Play0ffs he hasnt. Dont get me wrong, in 05 he played great up until the Heat Series. And we won't talk about last year. Like it or not, Dirk will be judged like a Super Star, and Super stars shine when no one expects them to. They shine bright in the regular season, but in the playoffs they are blazing.
please don't start this because it clearely says you never watched the t-wolves. That year we beat them, KG had the best team outside the 04 one. In case you don't know I will tell you. They had Billups, who also averaged about 25 that series. They had Wally in his All Star year, giving them about 20 a game with deadly outside shooting. They had a guy name Anthony Peeler, who you probably have no idea who he is, who was at the time one of the best 3pt shooters in the league. And they also had, if I am not forgetting, Earvin Johnson at center, a typical tough minded defensive center.

You know what happened in that series. Anytime it was close, the Mavs would throw the ball to Dirk in the mid post, kinda like they do now. KG was on him everytime. And Dirk schooled the man. It's that simple.Maybe it's hard for you to understand how a white European can do that to an all-powerful and athletic american 7footer but he did, and has done it to the rest of the league. Since you saw Bird play, I suppose you are not that young, you should understand this better than anyone.

p.s Spiral, thnx for the propz

Last edited by endrity; 01-31-2008 at 06:13 AM.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote