View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:12 PM   #15
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I was excited for him. Raw talent, athleticism, what's not to like? However, the NBA is littered with talented guys with poor attitudes, and I soured on him immediately with his prima donna act, especially the timing. JJB had just gone down, and DSJ was going to get even more minutes and opprotunity moving forward, but his ego couldn't handle it. He's young, so I'll hope he matures, but I don't think it'll happen until much later in his career, if ever. IMO, he'll end up being like JJB for the majority of his career - a backup, drive and dish spark plug off the bench - IF he can get his BBIQ up. This is no slight on JJB's solid career, but I don't think DSJ will get the most out of his raw talent. Bu bye, and thanks for that majical TD on center stage right before the TDL!
I do wonder if he took that hiatus knowing he was about to be traded. Dealt with it poorly, but I find it hard to believe he did it just because. We might find out a bit more later on.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote