View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:59 PM   #12
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Not to disrespect Golden St but I think this series in terms of matchups is a better fit for Dallas.

They could realistically end this series in 5 games or less which would shock most people but not me based on how they fared with the Warriors this year.

They don't have a big center and IMO that opens up a few more options for Dallas now if the Mavs play smart and not get seduced into a 3-point shootout.

I think Frank seems like a good matchup for Poole off the bench he might be our best bet to stay in front of him.

If I'm Kidd I think the matchups might look this way to start out.

Bullock on Curry
DFS on Wiggins
Luka on Klay (Klay isn't a guy who can beat you at this stage of his career off the dribble so Luka should be fine)
Powell on Looney
Brunson on Draymond

I think you could also see Luka slide over to Green when Kleber enters the game and it wouldn't surprise me if Kleber spends time defending Wiggins while DFS slides over to Klay when the Warriors go there death lineup.

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-18-2022 at 08:00 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote