View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:14 PM   #38
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5kv9_FPvyY

For fun. Remember how mad all of us were when Houston got him instead of us? Yet another example of the Mavs FO sitting on their asses and not being aggressive, we all said. I'll always be grateful to Donnie for all he accomplished here- including and especially getting us Luka. But it really was time for a change.

And on that note, the trade for Wood makes me that much more glad we parted with Carlisle, because I just have a feeling that Carlisle and Wood would be a toxic combination. Very few coaches have as much of a reputation for being disliked by players as Carlisle does.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote