View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 12:21 PM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of
Default Do you agree with these guys from MMB about Cuban going cheap to build a roster

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2022/7...-season-so-far

Here's a short qoute from one of the guys but most of them seem to think along the same lines about Cuban as owner right now

Jordan:
Still, hard to characterize the off-season as a success so far. Owner Mark Cuban continues to be remarkably cheap, and for every good move the front office makes there is a head scratcher to follow. Which sort of makes me foolishly believe another move is on the horizon.

My Thoughts
Seems like some of these other teams are going all in to try and try win now and the Mavs are still being conservative hoping that something hit with Luka as the lone ranger.

I like the McGee pickup no doubt but man what if they could have kept JB and still added McGee to that WCF's team from this year.

That was our biggest issue no rebounding or interior defense

Last edited by Dallas41; 07-03-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote