Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #176
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
listen, old man, you and your crusty white bread slacks and your jackets with patches on the elbows is just soooooo 1995!!!

Say it with me, "We're here...we're relaxed...and we refuse to respect those who came before us and built our nation upon a firm foundation of hard work and ignoring your wife and kids!"

maybe there is a better chant out there...but if there is, I don't wanna hear it!
elbow patches are for hipsters and academics and other commie riff-raff that don't know the value of a dollar. And don't try to pull something over on me with that exclamation mark. I know you and your hippie friends can't hardly muster the energy to speak in complete sentences, let alone get together long enough to form a chant. Why, back when engineers wore ties, we put men on the moon. Men on the moon!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote