View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #427
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Sometimes, but generally there is a fairly strong correlation between the best teams on the field and the best recruiting classes. Not a perfect correlation, of course, but fairly strong. You just happen to root for a school who consistently plays much stronger than its recruiting classes would indicate.
Yeah, sometimes it correlates and sometimes it really doesn't (Irish). I know it was at least once recently, was it possibly twice that they had the "top-rated" recruiting class? Riiiiiight.

Hey now I'm not afraid about that comment. Like I said, we usually get the scraps that UT, OU, and probably A&M don't take...we can just turn into some pretty good stuff. Just think if we had the same kind of recruiting classes as your boys in ATX.