View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 06:37 AM   #38
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

114-113 final, Mavs win. Dallas trailed by 19 in the first half and never led by more than three points and only had the lead for 2:24 of the entire game

Spencer Dinwiddie scored 36 points, his most in a game since Dec. 30, 2019. Jalen Brunson had 23. Dorian Finney-Smith scored 17, including nine in the fourth quarter.

@JoshBGreen first career dbl-dbl. 12-12 with six offensive rebounds.Josh Green: “The more experience I get, the more confidence I get. I knew it wasn’t a rebuilding team coming here. It’s a playoff team, championship team. Being a defender, the little things I can do to get on the court first and building off of that.”

17 straight games w10+ 3ptrs made and leading the NBA in 3pt% in that time.

Mavs players have called Dorian Finney-Smith "Ferrari Doe" since he signed his new deal, but he insists it's an inaccurate nickname.
"I ain’t a Ferrari type," he said. "I don’t drive fast. I’ll probably get me a nice Ram truck or something."
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote