View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #137
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

i was at the game, here are my observations:

- when kidd left, my biggest concern was who will get the ball to dirk in the post, especially in crunch time. it looks easy when kidd makes that entry pass but it's harder than it looks. i'm also watching the german national team and the guards there have also big problems getting the ball to dirk. i hope darren learns how to make it during preseason or else dirk will make 15 ppg next season
- i'm very suprised that serge is ahead of bwright in the depth chart
- i'm a little suprised that crowder is ahead of dahntay in the depth chart
- our defense looked okay for just one week of practice. alba had some wide open shots but the energy was there
- jae played like expected. great hustle and energy, he needs some basics but he will learn them
- kamans jumper looked great. the best thing about him is, when the j doesn't fall, he can make some moves around the rim
- brand started not so good but he adjusted to the game and showed some good things on offense and defense. he also competes very hard, i can totally understand why he lead the league in flagrant fouls last year
- dirk played like an exhausted 34-year old man, who ran the past three days constantly through berlin for some appoinments. i'm not concerned
- collison was fearless with his drive to the basket
- roddy played under control and thats very important
- delonte didn't play under control, he isn't a pg and will never be one
- i didnt see much pnr between oj and dirk
- matrix played amazing defense and was active on offense. his game winning basket crowned his perfomace
- carters shot looked very good. it'll be interesting to see what his game will look like when his shot doesn't fall
- the pregame dunks were incredible, maybe the best thing about this event. dahntay jones (!) put up some great stuff. cunningham, crowder, vince, oj and roddy (of course), too
41N is offline   Reply With Quote