View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 09:29 AM   #77
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Love the Big Lebowski. Great comedy.

Let me ask you though. You like the second Matrix more then the other two? That has to make you a part of a very small group of people.
Count me in that small group as well then. I think the reason I loved the second one so much was because it had so much plot to get through as well as a lot of great philisophical dialogue.

I've noticed this in other trilogies as well - Lord of the Rings, the old Star Wars flicks, etc. - the middle movie is always my favorite because, after setting up the trilogy with the first flick, the story begins to really flow with the second and you really begin to get a feel for the movies. Then, after the second film ends they leave you hanging until the third, which just ties up all the loose ends and rolls out the happy ending (which is a little predictable, hence less enjoyable).
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote