View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #469
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

The Pats are just that damn good. We played them by far better than anyone else this year. If Phillips didn't let his own stupidity get in the way of his 4th down call from the 5 we would have been within 7 with 9-10 minutes left. You don't think the Pats were happy that Dallas kicked the 3? That probably pumped them up that the D held and kept it a 2 score game. With a team that had already put, what, 38 up at that time do you really friggin think you are going to stop them TWO MORE times??? Your only chance was to stop them ONCE and hopefully tie the game and play for overtime.

We took the lead in the 3rd quarter, we showed fight out there, but at the end of the day this IS a better team. Well, I don't know that their D is any better than ours and I don't know that their O-Line is any better than ours but I DO know that their QB is God-like. Brady is amazing folks, really really amazing. Romo is a very good QB and he had a lot of drops tonight and a lot of flags that killed drives that could have had the game end different than it did with his stats looking a lot better and Brady's looking a bit worse with the time differential. With that said, it didn't happen and we are 5-1. But 5-1 is still third best in the NFL so put that into perspective everyone.

But to Nemesis who keeps throwing shit on top of a grave, you seriously need to shut the hell up with your whiny little told you so comments such as "any more over the top predictions?" and "are the Cowboys going to win 10 straight?". You seriously need to decide which team you support and once you come to the conclusion that most here know you will, (that team isn't the Cowboys), you need to go get on that team's board and spare us all from your crap.

Bottom line, we lost to the best team in football but the game was MUCH closer than the score suggests. Again, if our D is pumped after a touchdown there with 9 minutes left and they hold ONE time we have the ball going for the tie. Instead it looks like a blowout because Phillips let his pussy fall out of his zipper on that 4th down call. I take my chances with this team as we still had a gimpy Newman/Ellis, no Henry, no Tank, and no Glenn. We will get better as the season gets older so this is definitely still a Super Bowl contender. Again, who in the "NFC" is going to stop us?